Monday, January 22, 2018

At Last It's Past

Got through the holidays as well as expected. Spent New Year's Day putting Mom's ashes in small keepsakes vials.

I'm still here but MIA socially. Many friends check in on me but since my Mom died,  I only talk to 5 people outside of work regularly. I just am too drained by the grief and chronic pain I'm in due to various maladies

On the flip side work has gotten better, I'm still not overly interactive with my colleagues. But I am doing my administrative duties quite well and my classes ended on a great note for the Fall semester. My first week of classes for the Spring semester was easy enough too.

Baba shared with me this quote that I immediately liked "Do not suppress your tears for they wash away grief" from the Victorian times where death among young people was everywhere.

Hoping 2018 is a better year all around!!

No comments: