Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Boo effing hoo!

So the ex is mad that he had to pay one of his bills instead of me. Boo effing hoo! Cry me a river you piece of sh*t! For once man up! There's no way in hell I would pay for ANYTHING after we broke up.
And he's so deluded to think I don't know about his buck tooth herion lover/ roommate/criminal etc etc.. she and her kids are stupid enough to make everything public including photos that point to his betrayal!
Mostly I've been in great spirits except whenever he contacts me it my mood for a few hrs.
I cannot wait to get my things from his Mom in a few weeks. I won't EVER have to deal with his sorry a$$ again!
I am so glad I trusted my instincts that it be a terrible idea to live with him. I would end up supporting him, no thanks. Been there, done that! I work too damn hard to have a guy rip me off. He took advantage of my generosity by the leaps and bounds!
And yet he expects me to feel bad that his account is overdrawn or that I've "ruined" his week. If I don't matter to him how could I ruin his week? Nope he's a miserable f*ck all on his own. He ruined his life over and over again. I gave a criminal the benefit of the doubt my bad!
I look forward to reading about him in the paper whenever he gets arrested again and goes to prison for a while. It's only a matter of time, the recipe of a heroin addicts and his bipolar anger issues will be a giant disaster. I don't even need karma, it will happen on its own.

No comments: