Sunday, May 12, 2019

Grey's Anatomy

Wow! Just wow with the most recent episode of Grey's Anatomy. Been a long time fan!

Earlier tonight my uncle treated my grandmother, me and his family to the Olive Garden. It was a nice dinner. My nephews are really nice guys. I'm looking forward to getting to know them more over the summer!

On the flip side. Mother's day has arrived and it mostly serves as a painful reminder of my Mom not being here. I do ANYTHING to be with her again. I miss her so much! I have cried some today because of that, compounded with not feeling well and I am still in small ways processing the breakup. Not a whole lot but here and there. I see it more like a chapter that I am ready to move on from!

It's nice having lost 15 lbs over the last few months, been getting a lot of compliments and of course NYC men, they are blatant in how they check you out etc which is always a nice ego boost 😊😎 nonetheless I find myself guilty when I do not meet my daily fitness goals. I never take a day off unless I'm really sick or unwell with my usual maladies etc., etc... It works better if I just do it every day, commit 100%. But the days I don't meet my goals bothers me. It's a struggle to find a happy medium.

No comments: