Friday, March 02, 2012

Today was hearing aid free day!

Today I had no reason to don my hearing aid which is always a nice break. I am not one of those Deafies that either shun it completely or wear it compulsively. But it was a niae break. My life wasn't any more harder, just more peaceful.

Earlier tonight I got to film again, I am such a camera slut. The producer didn't bring the tripod so for the 1st hour & a half I winged it and we had nonstop auditions but then it started to burn, the muscles can only stand still for so long before they need release. Eventually I moved to the table and was able to prop my elbows. This allowed for more support and a lot less strain on my back. My producer promised me they will bring the tripod next time. I don't blame her its heavy and riding the subway and all. So anyways I will get to film a few more times this month so I am very excited! I love trying new angles which tonight I wasn't able to do but you bet during rehersals I WILL!

My work week was as usual really good! Other than the whole scheduling nightmare with one job (sadly its still ongoing!) I am fortunate to have jobs in this economy.

Been taking a trip down memory lane and watching Melrose Place. Man the clothes, hair etc etc sooo early 90s! Fun and cute drama soap opera! Plus to see which actors lasted and which ones faded into oblivion is fun too.

Part of me wants to be dancing this weekend but my piggy bank is squealing NO! The rent is due, got to be responsible and pinch more pennies. That's what I am doing. Making poor little cooper pennies cry :/ nah jk! (-.~) I only do that to nickels and dimes!

No comments: