Friday, November 22, 2013

House of cards

Getting back to my life as I should. Closing the door on an old crutch no matter how many times he tries to keep it open its going to stay closed. I have to go back to compartmentalizing my concerns and fears. I really made strides in the past 2 years so to have that recent setback a few weeks ago was a real blow to my center.

Meanwhile the one guy who seems promising but I suspect may not be entirely honest with me sent me a cute I LIKE YOU using ASL manual alphabet today via email. But my trust in men is nada these days. They all seem like cheaters.

Last night I watched a really good TEDTalks with Amy Webb who wrote a book about cracking the online dating code. Very informative. I really like the TEDTalks series.

But hey it's Friday night. Shabbat Shalom! I'm riding the 4 train downtown to Union Square to watch the movie The Hunger Games: Catching Fire with my friend Lisa Simpson! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There's nothing wrong with being suspicious. View it as a form of self-protection.