Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Befriending The Ex's Wife

Earlier this morning I dreamt about my 1st ex and his on and off again wife and near the end of the dream I befriended the wife! In the beginning of the dream I am sitting with my ex and another girl not his wife. I ask him about his Facebook profile photo joking who was he supposed to be because his wife is dressed like Mortician Addams! I don't recall his answer but he was basically telling me he can't wait to get away from his wife for good and date the woman next to him. I responded (ironically this is happening now irl) that I noticed his ex wife is constantly posting Facebook to his best friend! And in fact she just visited him but I'm not sure if my ex was with her or not? He has the look of "see what I'm dealing with?" I nod and then I see his wife and he is acting like everything is okay with them. A little while later I know his wife is alone all by herself in another room while my ex is busy with the other woman. I feel bad for her so I come into the room and she's lying belly down on the bed and looks up at me. I signed that I thought we should be friends and that we had a lot in common not just my ex. She at first is leery but agrees. 
Then next thing I can remember is I'm in the back of a cab with my ex and his wife is sort of sitting in his lap. And I say to them I hope they get remarried again especially for their kids. I know while saying this it is the exact opposite of what my ex wants but I guess I don't care and actually find myself sympathizing with the wife! Her face beamed when I said they ought to get remarried.

Lol then another dream before or after the one above.  

I'm at some kind of an amusement park with a group of people who I know in the dream but no clue irl were being harassed by pro Trumpers and the fact we were using masks! At one point I got fed up and flipped them the bird with both fingers! Then my group and their menacing group are facing each other but about 20 feet away with some kind of low gate separating the groups that was grass and bushes etc and the 1 girl in the front is signing furiously at us and I recognize her as a classmates from MSSD name Christy E... and I sign to her wait wait it is me from MSSD! And she doesn't recognize me and I lower my mask and she realizes who I am and we both start signing we agreed to disagree and go our merry way! As I'm leaving I sign the ILY hand to her! So funny we were arguing till we knew each other then agreed to disagree! And irl she is not a Trump lover!

No comments: