Monday, December 03, 2007

Do I try?

This new Trident? Apple w/Raspberry?
Sounds like a candy Willy Woka would
make. I almost expect it to be like eating
a hot pie. Kinda like the one gum that
turned the girl into a rolling Blueberry.
I'm wearing these cool criss-cross
stocking, and it looks good with my black
calf-length boots.

I'm headed to NJ. My weekend was
spent at home and mostly indoors. Resting
with Jack. We re hooked on watching
Battle Star Galacia, I started it last year
but then let my netflix expire only to
renew it recently. I'm glad I did. I'm hooked.
If I never had cable again I could live
happily with netflix for the rest of my life.
I'm so behind in tv anyways, once we
finish BSG and Farscape (we re in season 3)
I still have Rome (seasons 2-???), Tudor
left to watch. I'm blissfully happy that
TV/Movies are taking these stories and
making them into trilogies or series!

Lately I haven't had much time to see
friends. One of my friends thinks I'm
purposely ignoring them but I've explained
I've been sick a lot since b4 Thanksgiving
w/sinuses and that I'm focus on work
doing my student teaching hrs. I have the
rest of my life to "have fun" but I only
have this year to finish my student teaching.
Its hard to strike a balance where everyone
is happy.

I'm also looking fwd 2 returning 2 PA in 3
weeks for my Uncles' 50th bday (they're
Fraternal twins). I've already found 1 gift
but haven't found the other Uncle's gift yet.

Hmm, 20 mins away from the campus, best
I review my notes b4 I teach class, latah!

No comments: