Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Tales from the couch

So I gotta be the world's lazest exerciser yet! I do short burst of exercises and when I start to work up a sweat & feel hot. I stop. Everyone says you should keep going but today especially my lower back is all outta whack due to pms hormones I'm kind of taking an easy. Funny some peoples bones ache before it rains due to arthritis. Me, my lower back acts up due to hormones several days before my period. Lovely, I know! I had a feeling it was coming up again already!
Butt
I KISS-FIST my period tracker! It has made my life so much easier knowing when I will get my period is AWESOME! I can plan around it accordingly. Man I can't imagine life without technology anymore. Sure I go off the grid here and there for a day or two but my smartphone is my plug into the matrix! Fascinating!
Work has been going well. With the exception of one class out of 4 that I teach, its been an wonderful semester.
Overall life is good, can't complain.

Below is May Photo a day 1 'peace'


No comments: