Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursdays are AWESome!

Right along with Friday, Sat, Sun!  
Nah its just nice knowing that I worked hard all week and now I can have a short break, a respite. I'm in the midst of 1 summer class I am teaching which lucky for me, my students are very cool and just frickin terrific! I really lucked out with the dynamics of this class. NICE.
So it rained all week, that's fine I coped pretty well. I think it helped that I didn't have to get up super early or work nights. Usually rain makes me tired and depressed. Not this time :]
Haven't been exercising like I was before, been focused more on changing eating habits, not easy. On some days it feels like 1 step forward, 2 steps back. My arms are already losing what nice little definition I had. Hmm the night is still young.
Below are some photos I've taken by phone and used an app or two to tweak. FUN
Tomorrow I go pick up my car. Its been like 10 weeks no car so it will feel weird to be a car owner again. I surely hope I am not as dependent on my car as I was before. I missed my pedestrian lifestyle. Must find a happy middle. Sadly though next fall that won't be the case when I'm working. Thanks to an uname person I am stuck with a crap work schedule. Grr, just insane the hoops I have to jump through at tme to eek by.
Right now I am craving the night life but not tonight. I have a few plans in the works which I am looking forward to over this Memorial day weekend. Ciao!









2 comments:

AWAIS MIRZA said...

nice bolg

DC said...

Thank you
-DC