Friday, April 12, 2019

The Abyss, The Unknown...

Things with my Sweetie have not been going well. He is struggling with my decision not to move in with him. I already played house twice with 2 other boyfriends. I don't need to live with the person I'm dating. It's not worth it! The day by day living with a significant other in my opinion erodes things.
And sadly as much as I love him, I don't want to live with him. And I don't want to live with a smoker, or in the boonies or away from my beloved city and support system. And because of that he has become withdrawn and antisocial. Acting hot and cold has me feeling panicky.
I am not handling it well at all. I miss his companionship. I miss his support. I miss feeling like he's on my side.
It also upsets me because WHENEVER he needed me,  I came through but my decision not to live together somehow in his mind means I don't love him! Christ! I have moved heaven and earth to affirm my love for him.
And I'm sad too because I'm unsure if in 6 months from now we will even still be together?
It sucks the uncertainty of it all.

No comments: