Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Such White Trash!

Well the very next night after I last posted on here, I ended things. I couldn't take the constant rejection I was feeling ever since his female roommate moved in. And the worst part of it all is she's a recovering heroin addict who went to jail for shooting up drugs with her daughter who overdosed and almost died!
This is who he is choosing to spend his free time with instead of me? WTF! I will never again date someone beneath me. I would have never given him the time of day if it wasn't due to our history.
I hate how it ended and today by cutting off the cable, internet and his phone all in my name. He was so furious that I finally blocked him after we picked a date and time for me to get my things. I don't see any reason to continue to communicate.
But I will miss him in many ways. I'll miss his hugs and kisses, our wonderful sex life, having him in my corner, and how he stood by me through 2 deaths, a robbery, a car wrecked and so on.
But the truth is we didn't have much in common. There wasn't alot of bonding over shared activities or interests. He was very antisocial and hated to go to any events or celebrate any holidays.
We loved each other a lot, but it wasn't enough.
I feel like when his roommate moved in that when things deteriorated the way they did. He wasn't making any time for me and it was like I was being punished and I didn't really understand why?!? How can he go from loving me to pushing me away under the guise of an illness but in fact it was due to her! I should have known better but as usual I put up with way too much. I kind of don't trust my judgement when it comes to men.
I am also relieved that it ended. I no longer have to prove my love to my ex. I was constantly trying to make him happy and it never worked.
But I'm also looking forward to meeting someone new down the road. Not now while my heart mends but it won't be that long to heal. Certainly not after finding out he is living with a heroin addict and he blew a good thing with me! What white trash they are. And I don't even care if I come off as a snob. I  have much higher standards.
It's been an emotional rollercoaster ride since the breakup. I've been single for a week now. I'm getting used to referring him as the ex. And I am no longer being taken finacial advantage of!
So I will heal, move on and find someone who isn't a criminal, sociopathic or has serious mental problems.
Life is too short to let this breakup derail me any further.

No comments: