Friday, January 01, 2021

My Sexy German and New Year's Eve 2020

Sadly it took Baba's death to bring is back together again only this time we are doing much better these last 2 months. 

I will move Baba's things to NYC on Jan 5th. It is a bittersweet feeling of grief and excitement. Grief to say goodbye to Willow Valley Retirement community and the friends I made there and the finality that Baba's being gone. Even now as I write this my eyes tear up and start run. I have no regrets, I was here almost every weekend after Mom died, I made sure Baba had whatever she needed. We were best friends and I miss her and Mom everyday! But it is also exciting to return to NYC and have my true love in my life again. 

I picked my Sexy German purrs up last night and we came back to Baba's apartment to catch up on the news as he had gotten COVID-19 right after my last visit and the flu from his kid and grandkids visiting the day after I last saw him 2.5 weeks ago.  And while we message all the time, some things I save to share in person. I also got to show him some journal entries from '91 and '92 when I was 17 years old and wrote about him and my 1st kiss with him was surprise on the cheek! Even then I was sweet. One part I wrote that he bought his younger brother with him and I stated that I thought my Sexy German (I didn't call him that back then) was 100xs cuter than his brother! It is a delight and a blessing that these journals I thought were lost are still here. I found them in the very last unopened box from Kent Gardens where Baba used to live but we never opened it after she moved here and I have to get everything out of her home!

Back to my New Year's Eve, despite either of us having much energy we had a great time. After we talked I gave him a choice, sex now then the movie or watch the movie and sex later. However he requested a belated birthday sex activity  request and I explained that if he wanted that, we better do it now before we got too tired. So we did and it was fantastic! I have enjoyed sex with him the last 2 months more than the sex the last 2 years with 2 different 31 year olds! 

We watched a long, complicated movie called Tenet. It was hard to follow. We had to pause it at 11:57pm so I could watch the New Year's Eve ball drop on tv and took pictures of us at that time too. 

Around 1230am we headed back to his place where I dropped him off. I may get to see him more time the day before I leave but I doubt it. His health is not good. 

However I'm so glad he accepts me living in NYC. And there is no financial pressure to have to support him, his "roommate" which I still think is more than that does and frankly I don't even care! Even if she's still his girlfriend, I have his heart and he has mine. In a way I'm glad he has her in his life for emergency and sorry to be harsh but to pay the bills! I can't be bothered thinking that I am a homewrecker of sorts. I have loved him since I was 14 and nothing will ever change that. She can have him full-time. I love having him part time. 

May 2021 be a better year for us all!

No comments: