Friday, October 28, 2022

Microagression Ugh!

Sigh I'm debating whether to confront a colleague about their acts of micro agression. Twice now in a public settings they said things that made me look bad. And while that may not be their intention, I'm not okay with it. 
I think next week Monday I'll email and let them know that from here on out. They need to refrain from speaking about me and their personal opinions on how I do my job in public settings. If they have concerns or feedback they can do it in private to me! But today when I shared a concern they jumped on board and then tells me to be patient! Uh first off I don't need you to tell me to be patient when I've been at my job 10 years longer than you have! And I don't need you to take over for me either while I'm trying to share my concerns!
The worst thing is they say they want to collaborate more! They have looked down at me from the git go! So I'm not sure why all of a sudden they're trying to be buddy buddy with me. I can't stand hyprocrits. I trust this individual as far as I can throw them! 

No comments: