Saturday, October 28, 2006

running at full throttle

Sorry for the lack of posts for the past 2 weeks, due to cruise and work kicking in full mode, I haven't had much time to blog.

I need a firewire to use for my digital camera before I can post them up. Figured id wait for the pixs before putting you all to sleep with my vacation stories *grins*

I've started teaching this past week. I really like my students, some are deaf, some are hearing learning ASL. This is the best age group, 20 years old or above!

Got to see Handler tonight briefly. Haven't seen his ass since AADB (American Assoc for the DeafBlind) camp I spp for last summer. I will meet him Sunday for lunch before meeting my webdesigner later that afternoon.

My Sweetie and I got to see each other tues and wed. Funny I thought I see more of him on the weekend then the week day but the opposite is what has happened. Between my meeting tmw and sundays meeting, as well as seeing Handler and my db friend Boston Paul. And he has his car stuff to do, and business related activities. We agreed sunday night would be best. I look forward to then.

Today I caught up on sleep and going out tonight to see friends always makes me happy. We all decided to make it an early night due to the rain and everyone had a long week. That was fine by me.

Did some cleaning, my room looks like it exploded because I never finished unpacking, there s clean laundry that needs to be put away. I need to tidy my room and work on paperwork stuff for my classes next week.

All in all, life keeps me busy :) btw several movies I saw over the last 2 weeks. One was 'Lord of War' with Nic Cage which of course I loved him from 'Face Off' and 'The Rock!' I also watched 'TransAmerica' with Felcity Hoffman (sp?). Interesting, I'm not sure how well it was recived by general society but it was well done. My only complaint was it got truly depressing at times. During the cruise the only movie that was captioned was the movie 'Dr Dolittle 3' as always movies about animals always rock! Yeah the sugar factor at a maxium high (typical of disey) but not enough you feel like brushing your teeth afterwards. Last night I watched 'Fun With Dick and Jane.' Very fun to watch, much better than I expected.

Next weekend I get to see the folks back home, I'm so looking forward to it. It will be a short visit but Thanksgiving is right around the corner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lord of War was pretty interesting... something to learn about the facts of the guns over the world. With the slick acting of Nic Cage and the directing style of the movie made it so fun to watch.

I thought Fun Time with Dick and Jane was kinda of flat. Jim Carrey do need to reunite with the Farrelly brothers to make another comedy movie (Dumb & Dumber, and Me, Myself and Irene) to boost his falling career.

I haven't seen Transamerica and Dr Dolittle 3. No interest in both of them.

For me, I have seen tons of movies lately and too many to name them here. ha

Glad you had a good time in the past two weeks and welcome back home.

Later
Sharpe