Monday, October 30, 2006

ding dong the wicked witch is dead!

Long last JKF has been asked to step down. Woke up to an email from Baba letting me know that the BOT has finally come to their senses! Wheeeeee!!! Washington Post

Saturday I spent mostly at home, I seem to have some kind of sinuses probably due to stress and weather changes. I didnt get much done and spent the day on the computer yesterday (sunday) doing lesson plans and paperwork. I am done with one of my syllabus and have 1 more half way done.

Got to see the girls (King, Blondie and Szymanski) on saturday for a few hours, kinda hard to focus with my head ringing. My Sweetie came by last night, I made him crab meat raviolli with vodka sauce, YUM!

Had to axs my plan to PA next weekend for the Greek Bazar, I just have too much on my plate to be going out of town so soon again. It wouldnt be enjoyable because I would be thinking about all the things I have to do when I return.

Am about to leave 1 job and head over to another-later

2 comments:

birthday bottle service said...

I just stumbled upon this page and went through the posts.
I really enjoyed reading through your posts. Keep up the good work.

Tyler Jones said...

Good job with all the posts. Keep up the amazing work.