Tuesday, July 31, 2007

LI/Coney Island

Jack and I are gonna try to hit the beach this coming weekend. I've
never touched LI before. I gotta admit I would also like to see the HKNC
(Helen Keller National Center) but will save that for a different trip.

Thursday I'm spending the day with Blondie, just the two of us. We re
gonna try something new and different. We haven't hung out just to hang
out ya know. Lately since April its all WOrk WorK woRK...

The next two days will be "beausy" (pretty busy) but glad to return to
nORmAL liFe again. I'm glad to have this option of mobile blog posting.
To post my thoughts at random.

Below are some Easter Egg photos from last April 2007. I never got
around to posting em cuz it was a drag to upload to a pc then download
to blogger. Lets see if the attachment works? Anyhoo, Blondie brought an
egg dye kit. Several of us dyed eggs. I fooled around with my SK3 camera
that time. Trying to capture the "shot"

No comments: