Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shuellas, umbrellas for your shoes!

Last month, Baba and I searched for some kind of solution for rainy days and what I could do to protect my shoes? I don't like wearing rainboots, they are NOT comfortable and often the soles are weigh down which aggravates my left ankle (the same one I had surgery on about 10 years ago). We came across SHUELLAS aka your shoe umbrellas! These cute shuellas can be worn over your shoes (including high heels for those who like torture). I finally got a chance to wear em today and boy, did I get some interesting looks. I am just glad to finally have something to wear as I was getting tired of throwing out shoes ruined from the rain or having to teach while sloshing around in drench shoes and socks. Once it was so bad I actually taught barefoot as it was too cold to wear the wet socks and shoes for 3 hours! Baba suggested I get hot pink and I love em. Brightens up a rainy day like this week will be. The only draw back for those of you considering buying a pair, make sure you order 1 size bigger if you're like me and do not have pointy toes. I realize the back of the shuellas are not fitting right because the front is too narrow but I don't care, I am gonna make them work!

No comments: