Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Things that make me smile

My Sweets and I are major Trekkies
and tonight while chilling out and watching
an episode called "The Ascent." I think I
saw/heard the best lines yet! Quark from
DS9 who is close to death while stranded on
a planet with Odo (Chief of Security on Deep
Space 9 and former Channeling, now human).
Quark while mulling over what will happen after he
dies says the best lines ever!
"My brother [Rom] will get the bar. My nephew
[Nog] will be completely corrupted by the
Federation and become a Starfleet Captain.
My bones will lie here and freeze unsold
and unmourned."
Quark has become a personal favorite of mine!
Enjoying my DS9 marathon. Im so glad Jack &
I are both sci-fi/futuristic fans! I really want
to attend a sci-fi conference one day. But
they're sooooo expensive! I've actually
salivated to the idea of injecting some Star
Trek theme at my wedding but knowing Baba and
Jack, I wouldn't get away with it. Little do they
know what I have up my sleeves. The Borg
put it best..."Resistance is futile!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooooh... Star Trek wedding!
Heart, Nancy

deafeningchameleon said...

Don't I wish, but I know both Jack and Baba want a "classy" wedding, I say the more campy the better! ha ha
love and miss you!
-DC