Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wonders of nature

In the past month I have been privy to
experience 2 different natural phenomenas.
1st was the spectacular lunar eclipse
a few weeks ago. Jack and I stayed up
till 2am to witness it and it was breath-
taking! Especially when the moon turned
orange/red! I tried to snap photos but
my camera wasn't strong enough to capture
a clear shot. Bummer because it was a
clear night and the moon was awesome.

The 2nd event was a few days ago on
the 26th when NYC was dumped 20 inches
of snow. When it was coming down, Jack &
I bundled up in layers and took a quick
walk around the block in all that snow &
wind and it was absolutely invigorating! I
was laughing and panting as we trekked
through the knee high deep snow. Its a
real workout you know. Jack face was
all bunched up but to me, I didn't mind the
cold, it just served as a reminder how lucky
we are to be alive!

No comments: