Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm nuts about Blue Diamonds!


Lately in the food stores I've noticed a new line from Blue Diamond's Bold Flavor Almonds. Delicious! Granted its a salt-intake nightmare but damn tasty! I've tried 3 flavors so far
-Salt & Vinegear
-Carolina BBQ
-Lime-Chilli
I gotta say Lime-Chilli was the best followed by Salt & Vinegar. The BBQ one was good too but not as addictive at the other two!
So I should be studying, and I should be grading or doing a lesson plan but frankly I am tired. Didn't get enough sleep last night. Funny it was the 1st night of difficulty falling asleep since moving the new apartment. I am in LOVE with my car and new apartment. Seriously I feel extremely lucky and grateful for all of my good fortunes for the people in my life who make it possible.
The weather today was beautiful. Drove with the sun roof down and my driver side window down on my way home from NJ. So nice. I enjoy familarizing myself with different highways and driving routes. I am beginning to grasps the driving landscape of NYC, its flow and ebb. When traffics bad where? I learned a big lesson on Saturday, do NOT park downtown. Its insane, 50 cents for every 10 minutes! Crazy!

Damn its too late to nap and I am overwhelmed by the apartment right now with all the unpacking left to do. But I am not gonna dwell on that right now, instead going to chill and watch an episode of Lost from season 4. Which by the way I feel is when the show has taken a serious nosedive, I hope season 5 & 6 are better??

No comments: