Thursday, April 21, 2011

A little "cellular out"

I enjoy my A&P I class, the anatomy of the body is fascinating but as
I've come to learn. With each passing body systems we learn, my
professor or this area of science/medicine focuses on the cellular and
at times molecular levels of each body system. Ugh its a bit of a drag
sometimes. Honestly a contraction of a muscle with what happens with our
myofribils & the pivoting of the myosin head to expose the active sites
to I think its Ca2+ ions is a little boring. Also we are learning about
CNS (Central Nervous System) the spinal column and cerebral hemisphere's
gray and white matter, the ventral horns, afferent, efferent,
association neurons. It is awesome to be learning all this but its just
a lot of information to have to absorb at once.
Yeah I am a little stressed by work, school, life. Hurry up, 1 month
from now this will all be over, yay!

1 comment:

bottle service nyc said...

haha I really enjoyed reading your post !! yeh it's quite boring to learn so much!! I hope you will enjoy once all this will get over!!