Saturday, August 06, 2011

There's a blood feud brewing...

Most of the time my family gets along but that may all change very soon. I am not looking forward to a possible WWIII so to speak. Life lately just seems a lot harder than need be. A certain someone is not minding their beeswaxs and by doing so, they are actually taking out their issue on a 3rd person instead of directly to me. I have had enough of this passive-agressive bullshit this person has been dishing out in my direction for years now. I wrote this person a rather long email covering all my bases and I really hope they will stop being so petty and GROW UP! If you have a problem with me, you need to an ADULT and speak to me about it. Its immature to complain to a 3rd person who is 85 years old and doesn't need the stress of your complaints! Yeah its obvious I am still pretty ticked!

No comments: