Sunday, July 15, 2012

Its a LONG process

of 'getting my shit together' so to speak. I am determined to take my problematic issues resulting from ADD headon and modify my behavior. I just cannot function in chaos anymore. I feel defeated and my threshold for chronic disorganizaton has reached an all time low. I think its because knowing that for years now all I ever do is move piles I can no longer tolerate the madness. The inability to find things, the costs of not finding things like metro cards that already have balances on them. Or items of clothing I already have but cannot locate such as a bathing suit, ugh then I got to go out and buy a new one! Worst is when a bill gets accidently overlooked and it rarely does but recently with dealing with 3 different school loan sources and having to renew deferments/forebearance every 6 months makes it hard to remember which expired when etc etc. For example one loan I remember calling 2 months ago and explaining that summer time I am mostly unemployed and cannot make payments. I know that my current extension is active but due to end soon. They of course emailed me the link to their website to reapply online. So I did. Or I thought I did. Fast forward to a few days ago I called this loan company due to a recent bill stating I was late and owed a late fee in addition to the monthly payments. I was surprised so I called up and said I had reapplied for extension and finally after some back and forth with the rep he stated, oh I see you LOGGED onto our website but you did not finish the online form! Ugh seriously how can this be?!? So now tomorrow that I'm healthy enough I must use my friend's computer and apply online. This is one example of how a system for like bills is needed which an ADD coach would be viable for.
Man the 1st thing I'll do if I ever get a job that gives me health insurance is to seek out what services I can get for my ADD. I really want the help I just can't afford it. Very depressing state of affairs our country is in over our healthcare options and economic woes.

No comments: