Sunday, July 15, 2012

Nyquil to the rescue!

So because I've been cooped up for several days sleeping and existing my ADD brain is dying for stimulation. So I sorted papers today. Ugh I somehow amassed like 5 years worth of bills and crap. And I realize after a trash bag full of papers with black marker blackouts I need a shredder stat! Yep still too much stuff that needs to be discarded correctly and safely. I want to keep the paper shredder (when I can afford one later this fall) by my front door so that when I get unnecessary bills or have sensitive paperwork I can shred it immediately. So many conflicting advice on what to keep and for how long.  I agree with Blondie about keeping any last bill tht shows I am paid in full and then discard the rest in terms of ultilities cc etc etc..good idea.
So now my brain is all buzzing from doing this for hours that I am taking 1 nyquil to help me get my butt to sleep. I don want any setbacks :]
Nighty night

No comments: