Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hazards of teaching at a hearing college..

I accidently annoyed another professor tonight whose class was one floor below mine. During the lesson one activity required small group work in which students were told to form small circles with their desk/chairs. Then when it was all over this lady peers into my classroom, opens the door then leaves then changes her mind. She comes back in a not so nice way 'could your students PICK up their desk & chairs not DRAG them across the FLOOR!?' I didn't even think at first I didn't even understand her. Then I am always too nice said we would try to avoid that but hello! I mean seriously we were noisey like a few mins tops! Give me a break lady! Buy some ear muffs but a little noise is not the end of the world. Get a GRIP! :}

1 comment:

custom printing company said...

very true indeed.. thanks for this..