Sunday, September 21, 2014

23 more to go

What a week! Baba was in the hospital, unknown to me till after she got back home. It seems her heart was ONLY beating 30xs per minute so they put in a heart pacemaker. Most folks heart rate is anywhere from 60-100xs per minute. The average person faints when their heart rate gets as low as 40xs per minute. Baba is uber strong! I really hope now that her heart is beating more regularly that the quality of life improves for her? If yes then this incident was a blessing in disguise.

Onto other news;
All 4 guys I was dating, I'm only in touch with one now. Guy #1 with the fraternal sister accepted my offer to be friends. He kind of sensed I wasn't into him like he was with me.
Guy #2 didn't accept my friendship which is fine because we had almost nothing in common.
Guy #3 I'm not sure if we will date again? His and my schedule keeps clashing. That's alright because he was a bit uptight for me. And he wasn't funny at all and when I asked if he likes comedies, he said no. Huh no to comedies?
Guy #4 was only after one thing and I wasn't looking for casual sex but to date so I sent him packing. Too bad because the chemistry was off the chart!

Now I'm actually talking to 3 different Deaf guys, two live locally, one lives in Wisconsin, so I don't think that will go anywhere but it's a nice change of pace. I'm also talking to a few guys online as well. So far this year I've been out with 7 different guys. No two alike. I was reading online about one woman who was over 40 and proactively dating said she dated 30 different guys in a 15 month span before she met her now husband. Hmm, 7 down, 23 more to go?

No comments: