Sunday, July 21, 2024

Dysthymia and Compound Grief

In a few weeks I'll say goodbye to my 40s and I can't wait! Honestly it was the worst decade of my life!
Losing both my Mom and Baba,  Complicated Joseph, Edwin "Eddie" and my beloved Rosie Nova! Along with Wes Smile, what a ghastly way to die. A tree well! *shudders* and poor Neal he was a sweet old man who deserve better in his final days no thanks to his hearing sister!

Being down south with my close friends is doing wonders for my soul. With my life long Dysthymia and the above compound grief, having the change of scenery has improved my overall outlook!

I've always had a soft spot for the south since my high school days! At least here they don't support these domestic terrorists aka pro Hamas fans! I was honestly touched when a non Jewish friend said they would put "free the Israeli hostages" sticker on the back of their car! I'm crazy for miss Tequila and her family!

No comments: