Monday, March 24, 2008

Pah I passed!

*ding ding ding* yep I passed, I am now able to teach FT in any public school here in NYC and its about damn time. Ironically my score exceeded the min by 56 points, which is so weird because I swear I didn't do anything different than before. But the Gods must be smiling on me because I feel so pumped about my future opportunities. My biggest problem to date is having several PT jobs and no benefits or stability. Where I am currently student teaching there's a high probability for a FT job with them next fall for the school year. I would like that very much. Next stop is to meet with the principal and show him my scores :)

In other news, Ive come down with a cold and its left my poor nose a wreck already. Thank goodness for DayQuil, it helps take the edge off.

Recently I've been using this website called MySavings
If you like freebies and samples of new products, check em out. I love getting shampoo or body lotion samples, they're great for traveling and hell its FREE!

Jack and I are settling in quite nicely in our new 1 bedroom apt. Its a darling apt, and I love it because its OURS. Jack has been so good to me this past weekend with my mood swings. I give him so much credit and most men credit when it comes to their women and pms. He has been teasing me a lot more, we've become playful. Last night when we went to bed, I was sneezing like mad and I joked, "I must be allergic to you!" which resulted in a playful poke in the back. Its nice to see Jack smiling so much. He's smiles a lot more now. We are doing so well. I'm so happy he's my man and I feel so lucky to be with someone as bright and as handsome as he is. He has made a huge difference in my life and for a long time I didn't see it as a positive thing but the truth of the matter is. We lacked a stable home environment for the entire time we've been together and it was such a huge stressor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

y y a y y
y y a a y y
y y a a y y
y aaaaaaa y
y a a y
y a a y
y a a y


love,
nancy dave and bobby

Anonymous said...

oops, that was supposed to be a big fat printed out YAY.

-n