Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thesis on the brain!

Today is a BEAUTIFUL spring like day outside, I woke up feeling a 100 times better than I have in weeks. The sun, the warm air, oh I am ready for the warmer weather. I sure hope it will last through the weekend?

In 2 days my Uncle David, Nancy and Bobby will be here in town. I've already made plans to go to Zoma's Ethopian restuarant on Friday night. Blondie, Eddie and maybe Szymanski will join us, see see. I am giving ethopian food another go, but honestly I am not expecting much, I figured if I don't like it, I will just eat something when I get home. I want my family to have a good time.

Well my thesis is coming along nicely. I have 3 people coming out on Sunday and I recently finished my "consent" form. I also booked the camera and tripod. The only thing I have left to do is prepare the questionnaire for the project. I also contacted like 5 different people at 5 different locations where there are ASL classes and asked them to let their students know about this. The sooner I get them filmed, the sooner I can assess the footage! I feel really good today, I did a kick-ass lesson plan. I worked at media, I got a lot done for my thesis and I just feel so much better.

Not much else is new, life is the same old. Valentines day is right around the corner but it doesn't feel like it with Jack being away. I did make him a cool craft project that he will like, I don't want to mail it because I am afraid it would get squashed. Best to leave it at home till he returns in June sometime.

No comments: