Thursday, February 19, 2009

Finally a breath of fresh air

Today I went ahead and posted an ad on Craigslist for my thesis. I am a little worried, so far only 1 participant and I need 20! I am glad to report I do have a confirmation for a 2nd one next Saturday. But anyways I have always liked Craigslist but felt limited to it so after I posted earlier today I went to check my inbox and got an email from Mike at iList. Boy, do I like this new site simply because its nice to have options for a change. I am not interested in the networking part with the Facebook and yadda yadda yadda but I really dig the layout of it and the LOOK of it. Its fun, upbeat. I also skimmed thru the blog and you can tell its grassrooted effort and I admire that a lot. You have to have preserverance if you want to make it right? Anyways when time permits, check it iList you'll be glad you did.

2 comments:

LifeSizeLife said...

Dude, this iList is sweet, you're right man Craigslist is super 95' compared to iList, thanks again!

deafeningchameleon said...

No problem :)
-DC