Thursday, June 04, 2009

A few surving graduation photos

Well folks, much to my disappointment, I only have 3 graduation photos at this time. Blondie will be sending me some from her camera *hopefully this weekend* From Baba's camera 95% of the photos were blurred :(

Here's Blondie, scooping out the scene!

Here's the 2 of us, dunno what we were talking about?
Here's me, probably asking if Szymanski got any good photos of us??? It wasn't her fault, she was blocked by other people taking photos and it wasn't her camera, so she struggled to use it. I appreciate her trying tho.

By the way, I realize now why I dislike graduation ceremonies. They are LONG, hot and overwhelming when someone has a bunch of flowers in their laps sitting one row ahead of you. So between the heat, flowers (lillies are now my sworn enemy-they stink!) which caused me a headache I couldn't wait to get the hell out of the church and back to Baba and Mom. Once I was outside after the 2 plus hours of this, I felt a 100% better.
This week I have been going to bed so late and waking up so late. I am not used to having so much free time and I realize I need to create a stricter schedule for myself. Besides now that I have the time, I ought to get back to editing!

And in other news, the countdown begins. Jack will pah, return to NYC the begininning of July! 4 weeks from today my sweetie will be baccccccckkkkkkkkk!

No comments: