Tuesday, July 07, 2009

The 2nd time around

MUCH BETTER!

Everything with Jack just feels better. Having
him back in my life makes me a happier person.
I am realizing how much I do love him and it
feels good.

There was no weirdness or strangeness. It was
as if I had come home myself. When my ex & I
were separated by 2.5 months it was awkward
the 1st few hours when we re-united. But with
Jack I didn't have any of that. I was actually
surprised bc I hadn't seen him in 7 months!
He wasn't. Jack is different but the same. He's
come back a calmer more peaceful person. I am
so loving this! He's on the same page with me
on important details of our lives and that too
has me deliriously happy. We're communicating
and we're just more at ease than ever before.
Its like all the old conflicts are just that, OLD
and swept under the rug. We both aren't
interested in living in the past but rather in
the 'NOW' *Thank you Osho* or make plans
for our future :]

I will say having been apart all these months
sucked! But they served many purposes and in
the long run, we're gonna be what we wanted to
be all along. We just didn't know how back then.
We always had the right ingredients but we didn't
have the measurements all figured out yet ;}

Absents does indeed make this heart of mine
grow fonder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your metaphor about having the right ingredients...
Baba