Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I wee wee for wii

I have been using my wii fit board the past few days and boy am I working out!!! Last night I "jogged" around the wii island for 20 minutes. The really weird thing is everytime I use the wii, it tells me I gained weight. Granted I am using it at night time after working all day so that's probably what it is but its still depressing when I see the weight scale going up. Jack told me to get an accurrate weight reading to do it every morning, so maybe I will start doing that??? Then go to work, then exercise after work.

Life is good, been editing my movie Paws. And just enjoying Jack's company. Yesterday we watched a movie The Day The Earth Stood Still, pretty good but the ending was weak. I plan to watch the original to see which is better?

This Friday I will see a Deaf show at Canteena, I am looking forward to that. Then spending the night at my friend Ellie's for the weekend of swimming, grilling and just chilling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bathroom scales are representative of all things evil. The one at the one group home always weighs me more naked than fully clothed.
have fun! Nancy