Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Birthday freebies

Every week at work, I scout for freebies and samples. My 2 favorite places to look are
mysavings & shop4freebies. Both sites are great and do not require 3 party participation! I love these free samples, they're awesome for packing for trips and trying new products too.

Well since my birthday is right around the corner, I decided to look for birthday freebies and there's a site called freebirthdaytreats. Check it out ;-]

Life is good, Jack and I plan to do some organizing over the weekend. Just to decide what we absolutely cannot live without and what can go into storage. Personally I dont want ANY of my things in storage but *grumbles* I hafta be fair to Jack who goes batty when he feels crowded. Me, I grew up boating on Papa's sailboat so being in tiny/cluttered places do not bother me.

Only 1 more week to go and then I am off to Maine...

No comments: