Thursday, July 02, 2009

My Jack Rabbit has returned!

Yay, my man came home today and he
looks GOOD! And by good, I mean HOT!
He lost weight, new clothes, tanned = Hottie!
And the best part of it all, he's MINE!

We probably won't go out much this weekend.
Other than tmw night he'll be at his mothers
and me with friends but the rest of the weekend
I doubt we'll leave the apt vicinity.

When I came home to find him waiting for me
*I had an appt earlier today that I couldn't miss,
otherwise I would've been home waiting for
him* So when I !Pah! saw him with my own
eyes! I threw my arms around him and
buried my face into his neck, happily so.
And I was so overcome that I actually
cried a little. Not sad or happy crying
but more like relief that the separation
is OVER.

Anyways I wanted to take a moment to post
on my blog before I disappear into the WE
mode, rather than the I. And to let the
world to know I am over the moon with
my Sweet's homecoming!

So Jack when you actually get a moment by
yourself (he's in the shower now), and get a
chance to read this,
"Welcome Home!"

No comments: