Thursday, July 23, 2009

Quest for Fire

Last night Szymanski and I watched Quest For Fire, a 1982 movie that deals with a small group of cavemen who have to go and gather some fire once their tribe is attacked and their fire was stolen. Very well done movie. The best caveman movie ever! Lots of nudity, violence and sex, yay! I liked how the movie was very primate like and the way they had the actors perform was almost funny at times. If you have a hankering to watch something other than that annoying Geico commericial "its so easy a caveman can do it" crap then rent this one. I love how at the end it was the WOman who saved the day!

Bleah its raining again. I hope the sun comes out a little this weekend so I can enjoy Ellie's pool? And tmw night a bunch of us are going to a Mexican restaurant in Brooklyn for Deaf Appreciation Night where deafies can perform and I will be taking photos for the hostess name Mandy, a really sweet terp I met a few weeks ago.

Saturday night at 7pm is Viable's live internet showing of their gameshow "Are You Sure?" Tune it for that!!! I dont think it will be as good as Deaf Idol but I am just thrilled that Deaf Nation is continuing its quest for excellent entertainment for us deAfies!!!

No comments: