Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What will you be for Halloween?

Well I am still assembling bits to my
costume. I am going as an Adorian
Federation Member. I got the classic
Star Trek Red Dress, the knee high
black boots. I also brought blue
polymer clay to make the Andorian
antennas. And I ordered the Avatar
blue make up kit (enough to do
my face, hands etc etc). Now I am
waiting on my phaser to arrive, whee!

This year I am actually excited to
celebrate Halloween. Last year
I wasn't. Dunno what changed but
glad it did. I am still deciding what
to do over Halloween weekend?
The famous NYC Halloween parade
takes place on Halloween which
unfortunately this year falls on Sunday
Oct 31st :( Blondie is planning to go
and I would like to go too but I
have to get up so early the next
morning. What's a deafie gal like
me to do? Be responsible? Or have
fun? She also wants to attend the
Masquerade Macabre on Saturday
night, the 30th. http://geminiandscorpio.com/events.html Looks
interesting
just wish it wasn't all the way down
in Brooklyn! And I am not sure if I
can alter my costume to fit the theme?

For Friday night the 29th, I may do the
Halloween Bar Pub crawl here in the
city with Jack.

Decisions, decisions!

No comments: