Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hit a nerve

So the other night a friend of mine says something to the effect they liked me better when I was with my ex. That I was more reliable then. That really ticked me off! This friend has been very pushy in the past year and at times I felt overstepping healthy boundaries. My friend is a good person, going through their own issues but I resent the implication I'm more reliable when I was with my ex. Instead of taking into consideration where my life presently is? My car was hit by a drunk driver who somehow managed to not only damage my car but hit 2 other cars parked behind me! Imagine that?! Hitting 3 cars in a row on one side of the street? (Continued below)

[I wrote this 2 days ago and then got distracted] better late then never....

Plus my laptop died, I have longer commutes and I was recently sick with a sinus infection. All of these things throw my life into a chaotic state in which trying to get me to commit to certain plans is nearly impossible. Besides I don't owe my friend anything. I feel at times this friend expects too much of me and that's a lose lose situation because all it does is make me pull away more!

Anyways onto newer and better things :]

No comments: