Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Do electronics commit suicide?

thinks my laptop has committed suicide. Unresponsive to both the old AC adapter & new AC adapter. Only thing left to do is see if the laptop responds to a battery pack that's charged. My current one is DOA because I wasn't expecting my laptop to buck at using the AC adapter power plug! And my battery pack is brand new, only 1 month old so I know its all good. Most likely its the mother board or the laptop jack has become defective. If this is true. I'm saying goodbye to laptop, hello Galaxy Tablet!

lately I've been thinking it might be a good thing not to have a PC anymore or be a slave to microsoft. It would force me to do my work at work rather than at home. Sure it means longer days and larger amount of time spent on campuses but then when I'm home, I really be off the clock. Unlike now my lesson plans and grades are a constant stressor in my life. One that I can't seem to get a break from! By being dependent on the school's equipment it would actually save me money. No more worrying about having a computer. I use my laptop primarily for powerpoints, word doc & internet. That's all and I about ready to say goodbye to that! Worrying about whether or not I have virus protection? The updates, buying software etc etc, GOODBYE!

[Again wrote this on 4/17 and never published it]

No comments: