Monday, December 11, 2006

All that Jive!!!

Last Friday I finally got to hang with Joe Joy and Szymanski. Szymanski made wicked Mac and Cheese that we gorged on along with other goodies like Cinnamon Rolls, hot apple cider spiced with rum, egg nog saturated in whiskey etc etc.. I also got to meet this cool guy who moved back to NYC last year. I have yet to invent a code name for him, after I hang with him a few more times, Ill come up with something good.

Over the weekend, I stayed in to try to kill off the sinus infection. I dont think the antibiotics are doing that great of a job, but I have 3 more days to go before I am done with them. Clyde was a sweetie, he and I lounged around in our pjs. Today he moves into his new apt, he is so looking forward to having a place to call his own. I will get to see it this Wednesday night after I am done with work. He has already declared he will be cooking me dinner that night, filet miganon. I don't think I have ever seen him cook, it should be interesting. Funny last night he went to buy some juice downstairs at the Bogeda next door and this woman kept asking him these inane stuff like "Have you ever noticed these stores never have good chips?" again and again, finally he turned around (remmy its 11 30pm on a sunday night and hes just buying some juice and doesnt know this woman) he replied "What am I the Dorito man?" that just cracked me up. I agree, who wants to make small talk that time of night with someone they dont know?

There's a new book has been published called Hand Jive which can be found at Hardcore ASL. I will check it out over the winter break and see if its any good? There's another book that Blondie swears by called Master ASL which can be found at Sign Media. Every bit helps :D Its good to see this market growing, after suffering many years with "The Joy Of Signing" I can't help but do a small happy dance!!! Now if only Rusty would finish his books!! (hint hint!)

I got the special effects added to my 1st movie, through the help of a guy name Adam Hinterlang who only charges $25 an hour!! I should have it edited by this weekend and I can finally send copies to my actor friends back in MD and put it on my new website, wheee! I highly recommend him as he was very quick, efficient and easy to work with. He really knows his stuff and just finished his master in Electronic Arts.

My Mom sent me this cute link called "Have You Ever Been this Tired?"


aww so cute!!


This one below is my favorite!


Enjoy the Monday blues!

No comments: