Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Da Vinci Chrismukah!

X-mas came and went. My Sweetie and I spent the day being lazy and I gave him his xmas gifts which included a cool Da Vinci Puzzle, 80s/90s game, a radio for the shower thats water proof and 2 books "The Color of Water" and "Lies My Teacher Told Me." We arrived at my hometown yesterday around lunch time. Shortly my uncle David, Nancy and Bobby stopped by and we all went to Roots, a local flea market that is only open on Tuesday. We came back to Baba's and ate dinner, played Pictionary. A lot of fun!! Ironically Baba gave my boyfriend a Da Vinci wooden block puzzle made by Family Game America called "The Clue" its the first one out of a series of 7 puzzles. Between Baba, my Sweetie and I we only succeeded to get the top block layer off but we still cannot access the scroll inside.


Today was an easy day, we did a little shopping, a lot of eating and watched the movie "The Count of Monte Cristo" which I had seen the name over the years but never knew what the story was about. It was pretty good, if youre in the mood for a little history I recommend this movie. Tmw I will spend with Mom while Clyde hangs around the house with Baba. He is working on getting a keyless lock remote for her car and wants to work on his car as well.


Really I am just enjoying the break from work. Last friday I finished the 1st Aid, CPR and AED training, a 16 hour training crammed into a 7 hour day workshop! The next step will be on Jan 6th for the pre-course testing and last will be the instructor training workshop later in Jan.. I return to work on the 3rd or the 4th. But I wont have to go back to my day job as a media tech till Jan 17th so I go back to work gradually, the best way if you ask me :-D


Ive been enjoying my new PSP gift from my Man for Chrismukah. I brought a game yesterday and a memory stick card today. Its amazing gadget, you can watch movies, tv shows, internet, mp3 music, take photos and even hook it up to your computer!! I had originally wanted a game boy but the PSP is WAY BETTER! As Play Station motto is "Live in your World, Play in Ours!"

No comments: