Thursday, January 03, 2008

45+ roommates

(I started this yesterday- and ended up putting it in the draft folder
to finish today)

Well I'm sitting at HSBC, waiting for a copy of the cashiers check I
gave L when I moved in Sept 06. Unfortunately the newest roommate has
created so much stress in my home environment that Jack and I decided to
move out. We're looking for a place in Queens somewhere.

Anyways out of boredom I decided to make a list of roommates ive had
since age 15 at MSSD till now and its well over 45 people. Looking back
I feel the best roommates I had were...

At MSSD (High School)
MaryNance
Neeky
Hildur

During my College days
Sorry

When I worked in MD @ MSD
Mona Lisa from the Pananma

Since moving to NYC, Ricky was the best!

Who I wished I had been a better roommate to would be
Knob, I left her often in a roach infected, falling down apt bc I was so
caught up in my own drama of trying to fix a broken relationship with my
EX! She deserved better.
And to Zee, again due to my own drama, of the breakup with my EX. And I
didn't keep up with the cleaning and care of the apt.. I always felt it
hurt my friendship with Zee and even tho she says she forgave me, it
still bothers me.

Today its about 18 degrees, I'm on my way back to the same HSBC bank
because as usual the system was down. That's the story of their life...
To pick up the documents I need.

I've had a major falling out with Szymanski and I'm not sure it can be
repaired at this point? Ofc I care for her but not at the cost of my own
well being or of Jacks either.

Tmw I will see Blondie, much needed visit to get my mind off of heavier
matters. Sometimes life piles snowballs of stress and lately I feel
slammed by these snowballs. It will pass. It always does.

I'm hoping Blondie and I go to DPHH, I haven't gone in FOREVER! And I'm
not too tired, finally!

I had a weird dream last night that Jack said to me, I want 3 or more
kids. And for some weird reason I gushed back, "me too..." Jesus 3 kids?
Hmm I want to be married 1st b4 having even 1! Maybe its symbolic, that
we both want 3 things in the future, just what they are, I'm not sure?

No New Years resolutions for me. Every day I believe its up to the
individual to be a better person regardless of

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jenny! I come across your blog once in a while. I only knew you on a student-student level in college. But I knew your problem has always been the way you cared too much for other people before caring for yourself. I applaud you for focusing on yourself and Jack, so don't feel bad if you have to put Szymanski aside. I'm sure deep down she knows you still care for her~~she's bright. Stay sweet AND strong! :)

deafeningchameleon said...

Yeah, Ive been told I wear my heart on my sleeve. If I was on star trek, I should play a role of a betazoid with empathetic abilities ;)