Monday, January 28, 2008

Apple Pie never tasted so good!

Last Saturday nite, Szymanksi, Blondie and I all met up for a slice of the awesome sour cream apple walnut pie. I don't even like apple pies but this was DAMN and I mean DAMN good pie! If youre ever in NYC, you must try the Little Pie Company or better yet, order online and have them send you one at home. You'll be glad you did!

Poor Blondie, deal with the education beauracies in order to start her student teaching in LI. She will have to commute 2 hours each way! And she has to jump through so many hoops in order to start. She was very aggravated by this and we let her stew.


Later Blondie headed home and we went to visit Cain. We were gonna play pool but time escaped us. It was good to see him. He offered me some good advice. Later I met Szymanski's friend Asha and Robyn. I just loved Robyn. She is one cool lady. She lives in NJ, works fulltime and takes classes part time. She has a girlfriend and two cats. One cat is deaf-blind and the other one I think is just deaf. Robyn is so vivacious that I was glued to everything she had to say! I hope our path cross again down the road.


Yesterday I puttered around 125th st, brought a new winter hat, I think I lost mine a few weeks ago. The same goes for my gloves. Picked up a few other items and came home. Made Jack and me fried chicken with cheddar cheese shells, yummy. We also watched the movie Zathura. What a great movie! It kicks Jumanji's ass! Way better, a lot of fun!
As for moving, its still up in the air if Jack and I will stay at my apt for one more month or move out Feb 15th? We have to decide soon. Right now tho, it's a new work week, I'm ready for it!

No comments: