Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Jesse L Martin

Whee!
I forgot to mentioned yesterday that they were filming right on the corner of the street where I live. Szymanski dragged me over to see the set and surprise surprise, it was Law and Order's Jesse L. Martin a.k.a. Detective Green being filmed on the corner of 124th and Broadway. How cool is that? Ironically the director was the same guy from the L&O CI that I was an extra for. He always seems to wear a bright orange winter coat.

Today was my first day back to teaching undergrads, unfortunately I was in the wrong classroom, and spent 15 minutes trying to find my students. When I finally did, the classroom I was assigned to does not have any type of media console or LCD Projector which made my powerpoint useless. It seems to be the 1st day of class "curse." But anyways it was great to see so many familar faces. I have 4 to 6 new students as well.

As you know, Heath Ledger died yesterday, possible suicide? They have made a final ruling on the cause of death. Its a shame because he was so young! How could someone that famous and good looking feel so alone that they have no other choice? Although maybe it was an accidently overdose??

No comments: