Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I have a hard time

Saying goodbye to people who have died.

Recently I learned of an old close friend of
mine, who's Mother died Dec 3rd. I admit I'm
very sad she died before I got to see her. I
let the years go by, and always chalked up
to money limitations in why I didn't visit
my dear friend & her family. In HS her Mother
when I stayed at her home. Stayed up late
at night, both of us insomanics, talking
as one kindred spirit to the other. She had
a warm reassuring southern voice and charm
that made you want to lean in further to
soak up more. She was a true Lady and
I'm gonna miss her, especially if I go back
down 4 a visit. Which I so badly want 2 do.
Its gonna be hard. I've been there several
times over the years. I still know the 1st
floor of the house layout, room for room.

So in other news, I've been packing up. I
figure now is better than later when my
schedule is more hetic.

Still mulling over thesis ideas. Tmw will meet Blondie 2 have her show
me one of Columbia U library where she found articles for one of her
research papers.

No comments: