Friday, September 12, 2008

The perks

Of working an event Friday night for media
can be awesome. For example tonight's event
is actually a fancy schamancy dinner with a
guest speaker and I've set up 6 microphones
for the speaker and the audience. Now I'm
sipping merlot and stuffing my face with brie
cheese, grapes, bread and tasty walnuts.

Finally got a different classroom at my
teaching job. I have AC! And technology!
What more could I ask for???

Tmw is Moms bday, I hope she has a
wonderful 1. And I will also see Szymanski
to watch Deaf Idol and have dinner together.
We will meet up with Ronnie afterwards
at the bar where all the deafies will be.

Todays a rainy day, slept in guilt free.
Did some cleaning b4 coming to work and
here I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom and I had a fine lunch and we both enjoyed your card. It was sooo cute.
Glad you got a better classroom. The squeaky wheel gets oiled...again! Love,
Baba