Saturday, March 21, 2009

belated bday photos from last August!

Well I totally forgot about these awesome photos from last August from my birthday in which both Jack and Blondie came. It was one of THE BEST bdays ever!

The Perlis' Clan :)


My Uncle Rob and Maria (yep, the doctor)


My uncle David and Nancy *hums the addams family theme song*



Me and Blondie, enuff said!

The "twins" yes they really are, duh FRATERNAL!

Me and my Jack Rabbit *yes he can smile*
The delicious Birthday cake my Mom made, we gobbled it up!
Huh? I gotta work on my birthday???

Service with a smile

Home-made birthday card by my nephew Benjamin *watch out Picasso!*


CHOCOLATE! My FAVORITE!

Here's me and Mom

Nathan & Benjamin eating peanut butter and marshmallow fluff cuz damn its tasty when you're under 10!


Rob and Blondie
All in all I couldn't have asked for a better birthday!

No comments: