Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thesis nightmare...

"If you copy from 1 source that's plagarism. If you copy for more than 1 source, that's research"- I thought this was a funny quote that my Uncle Robbie told me now that I am buried under my thesis. God this is the 1st time I felt like a grad student. I now understand why you see grad students walking around in a daze, mumbling to themselves because that's me these days.

What's worse is that the 6 subjects that took me like 7 weeks to find, their video was on an usb stick and some how, some where I lost it while I was in PA!!! I mean seriously, could it get any worse? But the good news is, I met with Rusty and he says I need a minimum of 4 participants so I have 1 scheduled for this Sunday. Poor Baba she tore her house apart trying to find it and I didn't want her getting up and down on her knees because of her arthritis. If it turns up, great I will add it to my thesis. If it doesn't oh well, that's life. I am moving onward and upwards.

Not much else is new, work, thesis, sleep, work, thesis, sleep. Yep, exciting life I lead.

No comments: