Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Yikes, swine flu...

Well it seems plausible I had the swine flu
all last week. It started on a Monday, I had
nausea for a week straight and diarrhea on
and off along with aches and being tired. I
just thought it was from something I ate. And
I was also surprised too because I never get
nausea or diarrhea ever!

It seems that it is Jack's turn because near
the end of last week he started to
experience nausea too and this week has a
dry cough and achy, tired. Lucky for him I
don't think he had the diarrhea like I did!

Oh well, that's swine flu for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Wow! And wow, again. I was hoping you'd get the H1N1 Flu shot if it's available where you are. All teachers should have it, including professors. Take it, if you can. You may or may not be right in thinking what you and Jack had was Swine Flu. Baba