Monday, October 19, 2009

Standing my ground

Sometimes life forces you to make choices
that are not always popular but the right
one for YOU.

So in the spirit of Tom Petty & the Heartbreaker's song "I won't back
down"

Well I won't back down
No I won't back down
You can stand me up at the gates of hell
But I won't back down

No ill stand my ground, won't be turned around
And ill keep this world from dragging me down
Gonna stand my ground
...and I won't back down

Chorus:
(I won't back down)
Hey baby, there aint no easy way out
(And I won't back down)
Hey I will stand my ground
And I won't back down

Well I know what's right, I got just 1 life
In a world that keeps on pushing me down
But ill stand my ground
...and I won't back down

Chorus 2xs

End of song

Honestly the line "well I know what's right. I got just 1 life" sums up
things perfectly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny,

What are you talking about? What aren't you going to back down from?
Please let me know what this is all about. Still love you best!

Mom